5 Date Ideas That Won’t Cost A Penny
5 Date Ideas That Won’t Cost A Penny
Are you running a little low on cash, but still want to impress a woman? Wouldn’t five date ideas that wouldn’t cost a penny be extremely helpful, right about now? Of course they would. Even if you were loaded with cash, five date ideas that wouldn’t cost you a penny would be helpful! Below you’ll find just that.
First Date Idea
Take a walk on the beach. The very idea of a romantic walk on the beach, the moon riding high in the sky while the surf pounds in, will give almost any woman a shiver of delight. Better yet, it won’t cost you a single penny!
Second Date Idea
Find the highest point in your city, and watch the stars. If you own a telescope, you could even bring that along. You and your date could watch for falling stars streaking the night skies or just enjoy each other’s company, while the stars glitter in the sky above. It will also give you a great opportunity to talk.
Third Date Idea
Go for a hike. If you live near a trail system, you’re set up for this great date idea. You could pack a picnic with the food you already have in your cupboards and refrigerator, and wow her with you thoughtfulness. You could also bike the trail, if you prefer. Along the way, you’ll see some fantastic sights, be able to enjoy the great outdoors and have a wonderful chance to talk to each other. What more could you possibly want for just the cost of food you already have?
Fourth Date Idea
This may sound cheesy, but I would bet your date would find it hilarious and entertaining. Set up your own puppet show or skit. You can use things you already own, such as old fabric, socks or scraps of wood. Be creative, take the time to jot down some ideas, and away you go. You could even spruce it up some, by taking your show on the road. Set up a romantic campfire in your backyard and dazzle her with your creative genius!
Fifth Date Idea
Read some romantic poetry by candlelight. Create a circle with the candles, and have her sit in the center of your circle with you. She’ll soon be snuggling in your lap, and lauding your sensitivity, and it won’t cost you a single penny.
Now that you’re armed with five great date ideas that won’t cost a penny, what are you waiting for? Go get her, Tiger!
If you are STILL looking for a collection of inexpensive date ideas to really impress your sweetheart that cost from $5-$20 then you can find a goldmine of information on the link below.
Whether you want to make a big impression to secure a second date, put your relationship back on track or just have more fun, keep reading, as this may be the most important letter you ever read…
Here’s Just a Taste of The Ideas You’ll Get Inside This Valuable Resource…
- 300 Creative Dates – Dozens of dates that are perfect for long-distance relationships. There are dates specifically for celebrating the season, birthdays, anniversaries, vacation dates and other special occasions.
- You will find super inventive picnic date ideas and tips on making dinner dates the most creative and romantic imaginable without spending a lot of money or time in preparation.
- 8 Creative Ways To Ask Someone Out – Why just ask someone out the normal way when you can make it a memorable experience?
- 20 Dating Coupons – Coupons you can give your sweetheart to redeem for future creative dates.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Dating – In addition to the 300 Creative Date ideas, this 100-plus page ebook covers the do’s and don’ts of dating for success. If you haven’t been on many dates or your dates have not gone very successfully, this information will be invaluable to you.
- 14 Dating Disaster Stories – As a special bonus – you will read a collection of disaster stories. They’re hilarious, but also very valuable so you don’t make the same mistakes.